Wednesday July 11 2007



11:50 PM
    • 1 apple
    • 3 spoons Friendship 2% milkfat cottage cheese


10:15 PM
    • Smart Pop kettle corn


9:45 PM
    • 1 spoonful of broccoli soup
Soup taste test. Up to 4 L of water today.

8:10 PM
    • Yogurt that was frozen
    • 4 spoons Friendship 2% milkfat cottage cheese
    • 1 hot dog
    • Passionfruit tea
Now up to 18 cups of water

6:20 PM
    • 1/2lb chicken


5:00 PM
    • 1 piece of Trident Splash Peppermint Vanilla gum
Most refreshing

3:45 PM
    • Whey protein drink
    • 1lb chicken
    • Brianna's special request Santa Fe blend dressing
    • 1/6th avocado
    • 1 wheat pita
Brianna's special request is basically my favorite salad dressing. The chicken was cooked in oil and dressing which was quite delicious indeed. I stuffed most of it into pita along with avocado bits and what didn’t fit was shoved in my mouth. I discovered earlier today that 1 avocado has over 30 grams of fat. Normally I would most likely have consumed the entire avocado.

Cutting the chicken was proving itself to be unusually difficult. Chopping, slicing, etc are all activities that I ordinarily enjoy thoroughly. Though my knife selection is huge, all of them are dull. Luckily I remember that I had in my possession and excellent sharpening stone that my dear Dad had lent me. I sharpened the knife and enjoyed cutting the chicken.

So far I have consumed 10 cups of water today.


2:30 PM
    • 1 Hershey's kiss
From my boss.

2:10 PM
    • 4oz Friendship 2% milkfat cottage cheese


1:20 PM
    • 1 One-A-Day Women's multivitamin
Nausea did not follow, owing to the fact that yogurt had been consumed an hour prior.

12:30 PM
    • Some Dannon Light 'N Fit Vanilla yogurt

3 comments:

A Ghost said...

Hilary, I am glad you were successfully able to avoid nausea by consuming yogurt.

Stephan, I really think you ought to credit me with your love of that salad dressing as you never eat salad anyway and it was thanks to my insistence that we eat salad that you discovered your love. Also, avocados may have a lot of fat but it's the good kind of fat. It's okay to have them as long as you aren't consuming too many other kinds of fat. At least that's what I think. Plus they are just so damn tasty.

Stephan said...

A Ghost,

I really think you ought to STFU. Salad is for n00bs.

Hilary said...

"good fat"= oxymoron